Thursday 7 July 2011

Leather Guitar Straps




This Guitar Strap is Hand Made by me. Nothing from a kit or a factory.

The leather was cut from a Hide and then HAND MADE totally

Retail Value on this Strap is from $250 - $300 or more.

DISCRIPTION OF THE GUITAR STRAP SHOWN IN THE PICTURES:

.ADJUSTABLE FROM 45" TO 58"
.2 1/2" WIDE
.HAS OVER $65 IN HARDWARE AND SILVER ON THIS STRAP
.DESIGN HAS CROSS'S, PRAYING HANDS, STARS,
.DIFFERENT SILVER CONCHOS
.3 SILVER CIRCLE WITH GOLD STAR CONCHOS
.1 SILVER CONCHO WITH GOLD CROSS
.1 SILVER CONCHO WITH SILVER CROSS
.TWO TONE COLOR SILVER PLATED LETTERS FOR THE NAME
.3/4" SILVER PLATED 3 PIECE BUCKLE SET (I will make one with your name on it up to 6 LETTERS) more then 6 letters, you need to e-mail me.

I can change the design if you want a different design on the strap.

.JEWELED RIVETS (BLUE)
.ATTACHES TO YOUR GUITAR TWO DIFFERENT WAYS
.HAND STICHED ALL THE WAY AROUND
.PADDED FOR SOFTNESS
.BLACK GARMET LEATHER ON BACK AND COMPLETELY HAND STICHED

UNLESS YOUR NAME IS DAN, this is not the strap you will receive. It is for showing purposes only.

YOUR GUITAR STRAP WOULD LOOK A LOT LIKE THIS ONE, only none of my GUITAR STRAPS ARE THE EXACT SAME. EACH ONE IS DIFFERENT TO MAKE THEM A ONE OF A KIND.

I will do you name in the silver letters up to 6 LETTERS.

I can change the conchos and design to fit your needs.

Color can be changed. In other words I will personalize your GUITAR STRAP JUST FOR YOU.

If you are not sure of what you want, we will talk about a few ideals and come up with your OWN ONE OF A KIND GUITAR STRAP. OR YOU CAN LET ME GO AND DO MY THING IF YOU WANT.

Since I will be MAKING YOUR STRAP TO ORDER, you have to give me 3 to 5 days to make it. I will keep you informed as to the progress and send you pictures as it is being made.

This could be the last guitar strap you ever have to buy. This will last you for ever. The more it is used the softer it will get.

Any questions please feel free to contact me.

Shipping cost will also include INSURANCE AND SIGNATURE CONFIRMATION due to the cost of the item and Paypals rules and regulations.

Priority shipping soon as payment is received.

This will protect both you the BUYER and me the SELLER

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP